Healthy Relationships is a unique and exciting support group that will help you build a strong foundation. This group focuses on building awareness surrounding healthy relationships, communication skills, boundaries, and self-esteem. Participants will gain support, practice real-life skills, and will have the opportunity to observe and change patterns to achieve personal and relational goals.
This group is for individuals, aged 18-25.
Support Group Topics
- Defining and understanding the key differences between healthy and unhealthy relationships
- Building self-awareness
- Learning about the different types of abuse
- Identifying red flags
- Discovering individual values
- Understanding assertive vs. aggressive and passive communication
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Understanding healthy conflict and conflict resolution
- Building self-esteem and self-worth
- Learning positive self-talk
- Practicing self-compassion and gratitude
Group Details (Women ages 18-25)
- November 22
- November 29
- December 6
- December 13
- December 20
*We ask that participants attend each support group date to complete the content.
5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Hosted virtually through Zoom
Register and More Information
Participants will be asked to complete a brief intake form prior to the course. This background information is confidential and is only shared with the facilitator who will use the information to tailor support group content to your needs.
Contact Deidre Martens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-482-6215 ext. 222 for more information.
We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to unforeseen circumstances or under-enrolment.