Cornerstone’s Anger Management Program is a community-based course that will be relevant to participants from all walks of life. The course is aimed toward those who wish to learn more about their emotional response and change destructive expressions of anger into positive behaviours. Participants who attend both days will be given a certificate of completion at end of the Anger Management class.
- How anger affects bodies, minds, and behaviour
- Understanding the roots of anger
- Understanding the anger response
- Understanding how anger affects others
- Identifying anger patterns
- How to break these patterns
- How to replace these patterns with a model of assertive anger
- Effective and healthy ways of expressing anger
- Relaxation techniques
- How to handle criticism
- Setting up a step-by-step plan to meet anger control goals
- Handling challenges in dealing with others
- October 27 and 29, 2022
- December 1 and 3, 2022
Thursday: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* Receive a certificate of completion at the end of the last day of the course. Both course dates need to be attended in order to complete the course.
* This fee may be covered by employer and/or extended health benefits.
Anger Management is hosted in-person at the Westgrove Professional Building (10230 142 St NW Edmonton, AB).
Registrations cancelled 7 or more days prior to the event are refundable minus a $125 registration fee. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to the workshop are non-refundable.
We reserve the right to cancel workshops due to unforeseen circumstances or under-enrolment.